Monday, April 25

And I say your uncle is a crooked French Canadian. . .

I return to blogland tired. John has nagged me without cease about this blog and my lack of the promised commentary. I will get there, John. Might I remind you of your own sporadic blog habits?

I am listening to July, July by The Decemberists. Fine band, lovely song. Soundtrack to my procrastination. School is almost over!

I am working on a piece on Avril Lavigne, so keep your eyes peeled. And also, last weekend. And Cantonese Chai! Perhaps a piece on ORANGINA too.

Work now. Sleep soon. More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

congrats to your grandpa. he'll be missed next week.

greetings to your immediate family, by the way. they're good people.

3:11 PM  
Blogger J Stu said...

I'm a friggin blog hound bra'. I haunt your very thoughts pre-blog.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home