Wednesday, April 13

Crocs, Ping Pong, Teeth.

Well, after my blog about shoes, I go out and buy a pair today. And new too. So much for self-control. They are, however, quite lovely. They remind me of a pair of Birks Mackenzie would wear last year (only avalible for purchase in Germany). Mine are of a similar design, but with holes in them. Crocs! Coral Crocs! And coral crocodiles!

Today's stresses have so far involved money, Continental Airlines, anthropology tests, finding RUF, and John Stuart.

Good day though, all considering. I was able to beat Dan in ping pong. We also picked Sydneyann's wedding band up from the mall. Interesting phrase, that "picked up."

Well, I better brush my teeth. More soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sydneyann said...

From where do you know him?

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home