Tuesday, April 19

Nuts-o!

Iron and Wine. Popped rice tea. Stale air exhaled by vents. Lovely afternoon on a cloudy day.

To be ruined by class at one thirty and ethics studying.

Many comments as to the alleged randomness of my blog. I think it is pretty straightforward:

poetry, tea, occasional music, exciting pictures, and the day-to-day happenings of Jones 204. I plan to integrate some "devotional" type entries soon.

My friend Dan-o is begining to use the term "nuts-o!" I think I have finally taught him the beauty of American English (as opposed to that of Singapore).

Need to prepare for class. I am sure my procrastination drive will be fired up later when I should be studying, so expect a thrilling update.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Cosmetic regulations Vw tdi hydraulic lifter problems Modafinil buy from india Medela pump in style backpack audi t-shirt black Kaohsiung minivan car rental Asasplastic totes Fagor washer Cellulite with beta rays

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home