Thursday, April 7

Sun Kil Moon, Cissus quadrangula, Thursdays. Post 1.

Well, it is Thursday, the last day of my school week. I am starting to figure out this blog--establishing a pattern of three topic titles.

My Veldt Grape is not rooting as quickly as I'd hoped. It is an incredible plant, though. I hold high hopes for it.

I am listening to Sun Kil Moon, the latest brainchild band of Mark Kozelek.

Nothing else too interesting is happening. I have to write a paper comparing the utilitarians with Kant--easy but not exciting. My teacher uses an online grading system where we grade each other's papers. It is a bad system--I attribute its use to his laziness. It makes me quite angry, in fact, since he is paid by the U to teach a class (which involves GRADING papers). I also have an anthropology project I need to write up. This one is more exciting. It is about Serial Subject Jokes. More on this later.

Things I will discuss later: the rich young ruler, composition concert, The Tipping Point, Franz Wright, and poetry pamphlets from the late 30s.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home